WITH KATE SCHMUTTER
Naturopath & Counsellor
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a complete system of health care that uses scientific
evidence as well as traditional methods to address dis-ease. Naturopathy
treats the the root cause of illness so that overall health will be improved.
We are prevention medicine specialists, often uncovering dis-ease long before
it has become a more serious issue.
Naturopathic care is well suited to anyone at any age.
Reasons to see me:
- Have you been feeling tired and unwell for sometime?
- Do you rely on caffeine to get you through the day?
- Do you relying on pain relief multiple times per week?
- Do you feel bloated or unwell after eating?
- Do you suffer from headaches or migraines?
- Do you suffer from digestive complaints such as IBS, constipation or heartburn?
- Do you suffer from heavy periods or period pain?
- Are you disheartened with diets and trying to lose weight?
- Have you been seeking health answers and you're not finding them?
- Have you had blood tests that indicate you're fine, but you know you're not?
- Are you frustrated with not knowing/understanding what is going on in your body?
- Are your health issues making you feel defeated? Do you want to feel in control of your health?
- Do you want clarity on what your next steps are to improving your health?
- Has your health taken a backseat for too long?
It is my mission to assess your health, lifestyle, motivation and limiting beliefs so we can plan for your healthy future.
Together we will work out what level of health you want to achieve and set realistic, achievable goals.
I will be there guiding the way and teaching you the tools to take over management of your own health.
I want you to regain confidence in your own body and health.
You will then be able to live the life you are here for.
Meridian Stress Assessment
Western Herbal Medicine
Bach and Bush Flower Medicine
Food & Substance Allergy Testing
Parasite Cleanse/Gut Repair
Allergies & Skin Conditions
Preconception and Pregnancy Care
Childhood acute and chronic illness